Symphony Outreach for the disabled
Symphony Outreach for the disabled (SOFTD) will depend on sponsorship from organizations, companies, and individuals to assist the NPO to achieve our goals. Our core focus is on the following:
- Disable Sport: to encourage the youth to participate in sports.
- Recruiting: to register disabled and none disabled persons for leadership, getting the youth off street corners and older persons away from alcohol and drug abuse.
- Arts and crafts teaching the youth and older persons the ability to explore the creative side.
- Soup Kitchen: feeding scheme for the young and unemployed
- Gardening: community vegetable garden to grow our own fresh food for our soup kitchen and the community.
Sorry, no projects have been created yet.