Rebuild life and a home for Ntokozo CampaignLocated and based in the Vaal, an underdeveloped, poor neighbour. Ntokozo, a 12 year old grade 7 pupil unfortunately witnessed her now in ashes home burn down and take with her mom and older brother.
The fire was sparked by a 2 plate stove which was left on during load shedding and caught fire when power was restored.
Her mom and older brother unfortunately didn't make it but lost their lives in the blaze and she also suffered 3rd degree burns to about 40% of her body and she is currently looked after by her aunt who is unemployed.
As a neighbour, I see everyday the struggles of living in a fire-damaged house and having to build from scratch while making a living.
I need your assistance so we can be able to rebuild their house (Roof, windows and paint), also to get basic furnisher and clothes for Ntokozo so that she doesn't drop-out of school.
This is a cause that's close to my heart as I myself have had to rebuild from scratch from a fire damage and I know it's not easy.
Any form of assistance will be welcomed