The Carpenter's Shop
The Carpenter's Shop exists to help the homeless. We provide a range of basic services with the aim of reunifying people with their families, or reintegrate them into society.
Our primary services include:
- access to ablution facilities to clean themselves and their clothes,
- second-phase shelter for vulnerable employed men, and social care services.
We collaborate with other NPO's as well to offer:
- Daily meal tokens (Service Dining Rooms)
- Saturday food (Ladles of Love)
- Sunday meals (RPJ Helping Hands)
- Monthly social events (Souper Troopers)
- Monthly Wellness Clinics (St. John's Ambulance)
We also raise funds through our social enterprises - The Car Wash and Second Chance Charity Shop.
Sorry, no projects have been created yet.