The Mark Fish Foundation NPC
- Registered as a Non Profit Company at CIPC - NPC 2017/419147/08
- Registered with SARS as a Public Benefit Organisation - PBO 930059211
- Registered with DSD as a Non-Profit Organisation – NPO 200-939
- Level One B-BBEE (135% Procurement Recognition
The Foundation stands for changing lives through the sustainable engagement of communiteis and collaborative partnerships using sport as the platform. Together we will change attitudes, uplift communities and empower individuals.
We believe in “the power of the ball” …
- As an effective tool to empower the youth.
- To instil, inspire and affect positive change.
- It changes attitudes, builds skills and brings people of all abilities together.
- As an invitation, a life changer and often a life saver.
- As iconic of a sharable experience that transcends geopolitical, racial, economic, gender and intellectual constraints.
- As an attitude changer where barriers are broken, opportunities are created, connections are made and most importantly, friendships are formed
Sorry, no projects have been created yet.