Tertiary School in Business Administration (TSiBA)
TSiBA Education NPC is a unique, not-for-profit business school whose mission to provide an education platform from which youth from poor communities can climb above the social circumstances in which they were raised.
TSiBA is registered and fully accredited with the Department of Higher Education & Training and the Council for Higher Education as a private higher education institution. TSiBA currently serves 452 students, all of whom are on fully funded annual tuition-fee bursaries.
More information on TSiBA is available on their website.
Some Fast Facts about TSiBA:
- TSiBA students are young South Africans who for secondary school and financial reasons would not otherwise have had the opportunity to study at tertiary education level. Most TSiBA students are in fact first generation tertiary education students from their own families.
- TSiBA has awarded over 4 000 annual-tuition scholarships to students to study towards accredited TSiBA programmes.
- 95% of TSiBA degree graduates are either employed or pursuing postgraduate studies versus the national average of 32%
- 8 TSiBA graduates have been awarded Mandela Rhodes Scholarships, the most prestigious scholarship for post-graduate study. In addition, TSiBA has produced 3 Kofi Annan Scholars and 4 Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Fellows.
- TSiBA was founded in 2004 and has a Campus in Cape Town and a second (rural) campus in Karatara in the Southern Cape.