BackaBuddy is hiring!
Personal Assistant to CEO – Cape Town – BackaBuddy, Africa’s leading Donations Crowdfunding Platform
Note from the CEO: “We work in the world of impact. First and foremost, I’m looking for an assistant that loves getting stuff done. The less talk and more action world of activism. Importantly I’m looking for someone who wants to live in a world that cares more, that believes we need to actively change the way we live, consume and interact to be part of a sustainable future.”
Backabuddy, South Africa’s leading donations based crowdfunding platform, is looking for an individual to offer full administrative support to the CEO.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, love problem solving, able to communicate effectively with different key holders in the business and be detail orientated.
Location: Cape Town
Primarily 8am-5pm but flexible, must reside in Cape Town and be able to work in our central Cape Town office some days of the week.
Market related R15 000-R18 000 per month, depending on experience.
3 month set contract. Consideration for a permanent position following.
December/Jan 2020/21, but flexible for the right candidate.
Personal Assistant (PA) to CEO & Office Manager
Personal Assistant to CEO
• Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
– Maintain the calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
• Responsible for organising all aspects of internal and external meetings for the CEO e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
• Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics
• Monitor and respond to incoming communications to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails, ensuring correct department distribution.
• Secretarial support for meetings.
• Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
• Communicating important updates and information to BackaBuddy Head Office as required by CEO.
• Structure the BackaBuddy calendar of events.
• Arrange Head Office events.
Provide ad hoc support to COO, Head of Communities and Chief of Staff
- Own reliable transport and drivers licence.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite and G-Suite, proficient on all mainstream social media platforms. Established knowledge of Clickup a significant advantage.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
Apply at BackaBuddy
To apply please submit
– a 1 page CV, or link to your LinkedIn profile.
– a paragraph in your cover-email that best describes you in the context of a Personal Assistant.
email to: [email protected]Please note ONLY successful candidates will be contacted